- Thank you for all your hard work and the delicious food. We have received many compliments about it with one person saying it was the best sticky toffee pudding ever!
- Thank you for the most amazing dinner you gave us on Friday night, everyone raved about the canapes, the fillet of beef and the apple puddings, everything cooked to perfection and just beautifully presented….we were thrilled to bits!!
- …you and your team were a major part of a movie themed party….your planning, assistance with the menu and presentation of the whole thing were all excellent and I am grateful for everything you arranged….we will certainly be meeting again
- Carrie, it was simply wonderful and I can’t tell you how much we all enjoyed it… thank you for all your hard work, it was really fantastic
- There is no doubt that I will call on you again, you did EXACTLY what was called for, the lunch was completely delicious and we all thank you from the bottom of our hearts…best pre-wedding call I made!
- All I can say is wow! Thank you so much for all your hard work on Saturday, everyone was raving about the food and how amazing it was, it was very special, thank you
- Carrie, that was a superb party which was only really successful thanks to your amazing planning and teamwork. You have assembled a first class team… the comments have all been terrific in every way, the quality of the food, the staff and the service were all commented on with very high praise. It is a great tribute to you in every way, we are really grateful
- …thank you so much for all your hard work in creating such a fabulous dinner on Saturday. It really was utterly delicious and we all thoroughly enjoyed everything… the tuna was definitely my favourite however lots LOVED the churros and chocolate dip….I have had many of them ring today asking me to pass on their thanks… your presentation is perfect… I will definitely be in touch again once I can find an excuse to use you again!!
- your food was out of this world, thank you so much, your idea of sharing the starter was a winner
- Carrie, THANK YOU… you were fantastic as always and you totally outdid yourself, it really was amazing and everyone, in particular the bride, wanted to thank you
- It was an excellent evening thoroughly enjoyed by all and everyone made excellent comments on how good the food was
- many thanks Carrie, all went well and all delighted…
- thank you so much for the super food. We’ve already had lots of very complimentary letters. Your hard work, efficiency and culinary staff really showed…it was such a fun and memorable party…
- Tom loved your food as did everyone else, it was much appreciated…
- the lunch was a triumph and thank you for everything
- thank you so much for Friday, delicious curry and sticky toffee, everyone happy and it was bliss not having to worry about the food, thank you again…
Carrie Eatough is a Cordon Bleu trained freelance chef, based in Hannington, working in and around Hampshire. She owns and runs The Hannington Kitchen where she will cook for you the food you want to eat, and serve it in the comfort of your own home.
In addition to Cordon Bleu, Carrie spent two years living in Asia where she learned to specialise in Far Eastern cuisine. She has trained in a local Michelin Star Restaurant and, most recently, in the kitchen of one of the UK’s top level and leading caterers. Here she spent three years acquiring the skills needed to cater for both small and large numbers, working directly with the Head Chef in all aspects of a commercial kitchen. Subsequently, she focused on creating canapés, desserts, pastry and artisan bread.
Carrie says: “I learnt how to cook everything from scratch, no short cuts. I have worked on many prestigious and exclusive events around the country from small, private dinner parties, shoot dinners and business lunches, to large weddings and parties in marquees. I have had the opportunity both to run events as Head Chef as well as to operate on my own.
“I have a strong eye for detail and presentation, and I enjoy making exquisite and elegant food. Much of my produce comes directly from Covent Garden market on a daily basis, and I also use a few carefully selected local and trusted producers. I pride myself on my love for creating beautiful and delicious food, cooking with the best quality ingredients”.
In addition to her seasonal menus, Carrie is always happy to create a bespoke menu, tailored to your requirements.
The Hannington Kitchen is a 5 star rated catering company with The Food Standards Agency.